Monday, March 18, 2024

Make Again Monday: Sriracha Roasted Broccoli

Sriracha Roasted Broccoli: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I forgot just how good the broccoli is, even the leftovers were delicious. I may or may not had a plate full of this broccoli for dinner and nothing else. I mean veggies are healthy right?! I need to start doing more roasted veggies, they are so good.

Sriracha Roasted Broccoli: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

3 medium heads, is not an exact measurement and your medium head could be smaller or bigger than my medium head. Once I had the broccoli cut and mixed with the sauce, I though it needed more, as it did not look like the broccoli was coated well, but I decided to just roast it and see how it tasted. I am so glad that I did not add more, it had plenty of flavor and spiciness. 

To see the recipe and original post click here.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...