Friday, February 4, 2022

Pepper Jack Pimento Cheese


I can't believe I lived so long without pimento cheese. It wasn’t until a few years ago when I discovered pimento cheese at Costco and realized what I had been missing my whole life. Like I always do, I decided to make my own homemade version and like always, it led me to make different varieties.

I already have a spicy pimento cheese, it is made with jalapeños. This spicy version is not as spicy since it uses pepper jack cheese instead of freshly diced jalapeños. Both are delicious versions of pimento cheese, they just have different levels of spiciness.

Pepper Jack Pimento Cheese

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
  • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons pimentos
  • 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2-3 dashes Worcestershire sauce

Directions:

  1. Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
  2. On low speed, mix in both shredded cheeses and pimentos.
  3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least a few hours. Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 12

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 112

Total Fat

9.8g

    Saturated Fat

5.8g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0.7g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0.3g

Cholesterol

30mg

Sodium

196.7mg

Total Carbohydrates

1.5g

    Dietary Fiber

0.1g

    Sugars

0.4g

Protein

5g

Calcium

7.6%

Iron

0.6%

Potassium

7mg

Vitamin A

1.3%

Vitamin C

3.5%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Shaken Together Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...