Friday, April 26, 2024

Coconut Honey Latte

Coconut Honey Latte: Savory Sweet and Satisfying
 
I few months ago I made a Coconut Latte and surprisingly loved it. The only downside is that is calls for coconut milk and I do not always have a can of that milk in the pantry. I keep saying I should, but always forget to add it to my list. This latte has great coconut flavor, but uses coconut extract, which I always have on hand because I use it in my morning smoothies sometimes. 

Coconut Honey Latte

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup strong coffee
  • 1/4 cup half and half
  • 4 teaspoons honey
  • 1/2 tablespoon coconut extract

Directions:

  1. Pour the coffee into a mug.
  2. In a small saucepan, over low heat, add in the half and half, honey and coconut extract. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
  3. Froth the milk with a frother and pour over the coffee into the mug.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 163

Total Fat

6.1g

    Saturated Fat

4g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

30mg

Sodium

36.7mg

Total Carbohydrates

25g

    Dietary Fiber

0g

    Sugars

24.7g

Protein

2.3g

Calcium

8%

Iron

0%

Potassium

154.7mg

Vitamin A

0%

Vitamin C

0%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...