Friday, January 26, 2024

Snickers Latte

 
I probably wouldn’t have considered this latte unless I had tried peanut butter in a latte before. I have made a Peanut Butter Mocha and a Fluffernutter Latte and was surprised by both that peanut butter is good in a latte. So why not add another delicious peanut butter latte to my collection, but this time with peanut butter, chocolate and caramel. This nice thing about this latte compared to my other ones is I do not have to make a peanut butter syrup. Making one less step before I can enjoy my coffee.

Snickers Latte

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
  • 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
  • 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup

Directions:

  1. Pour the coffee into a mug.
  2. Add the milk to a glass measuring cup and heat in the microwave, about 45 seconds.
  3. Add the peanut butter, caramel and chocolate sauce to the milk and whisk to combine or use a frother.
  4. Pour the milk over the coffee.
Enjoy!!!
*Adapted from Coffee Sphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...