Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Easy Chai Tea Latte

Easy Chai Tea Latte: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I recently had a co-worker give me some chai tea bags and even though I do not like tea, I like chai tea lattes. I figured I could use these tea bags to make an easy version of my Homemade Chai Tea Latte. A version that I can make for a quick warm me up drink. It turned out exactly as I had hoped, it was quick and easy and tasted almost like my homemade one.

Easy Chai Tea Latte

Ingredients:

  • 1 chai tea bag
  • 1/2 cup hot boiling water
  • 3 tablespoons half and half
  • 9 tablespoons milk, about
  • 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup

Directions:

  1. Place the tea bag in a mug and pour the boiling water over the tea bag and let steep for 3-5 minutes.
  2. Place the half and half into a glass measuring cup and add enough milk to make 3/4 cup. Stir in the maple syrup. Heat in the microwave until the milk is hot, but not boiling. 
  3. Remove the measuring glass from the microwave and use a frother to froth the milk, if desired.
  4. Once the tea bag is done steeping, remove it from the mug and pour the milk into the mug.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
I used my Keurig to pour the hot water over the tea bag.

I did not froth the milk in the picture above.


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 177

Total Fat

5.9g

    Saturated Fat

3.8g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

28.1mg

Sodium

93.1mg

Total Carbohydrates

23.6g

    Dietary Fiber

0g

    Sugars

21.5g

Protein

6g

Calcium

22.9%

Iron

0%

Potassium

225mg

Vitamin A

5.6%

Vitamin C

1.1%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...