Friday, December 23, 2022

Steak Marinade

Steak Marinade: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

We make steak once a year for Christmas dinner and by we, I mean I prepare the steak and my husband cooks it in his electric skillet. We use flank steak, because it is budget friendly and with the way grocery prices are going I need to save money where I can. With this marinade you can really use any cut of steak you prefer.

Steak Marinade: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

This marinade is so flavorful. It had so much flavor that no steak sauce was needed. They say a good steak does not need steak sauce, which I guess I agree with, but I really like steak sauce, it has such a good flavor. 

Steak Marinade

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 1/3 cup lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
  • 3 tablespoons dried basil
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
  • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 2 flank steaks

Directions:

  1. Place the steaks into a resealable bag.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together all of the remaining ingredients. Pour into the bag with the steak, seal the bag and mix it around to coat the steak.
  3. Place into the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 4 hours.
  4. Remove the steaks from the marinade, and cook your preferred way.
Enjoy!!!
*Adapted from Real Mom Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...