Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and I am going to say a Happy New Year as well!! I am spending the day with my family and relying on them a lot to help me out since I am recovering from carpal tunnel and tendinitis surgery that I had a few days ago. Tomorrow we will be traveling to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family. I am also wishing you all a Happy New Year, as I am not sure if I will be able to do much blogging with this cast on (I wrote this post pre surgery). 

I was hoping to have a few weeks of posts ready to go before my surgery so I would not have to worry about trying to post and dealing with the pain, but with our crazy schedules and the holidays, that did not happen. So hopefully I will be back to blogging soon. Until then, enjoy the season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...