Monday, June 27, 2022

Make Again Monday: Spaghetti Salad

Spaghetti Salad: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Now that the weather has warmed up it is time to enjoy some salads. First up is a favorite of my husbands and a classic one.
 
Spaghetti Salad: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I used to make this with whole wheat spaghetti, but now use regular. To account for the extra pasta, since whole wheat pasta used to come with less ounces than regular, I increase the amount of the other ingredients. I now use a whole can of sliced black olives, I use about 8 ounces turkey pepperoni, still 1 red bell pepper (sometimes I leave it out since my kids don't like peppers), a pint of grape tomatoes, 1.25 cups Italian dressing and 5 tablespoons salad seasoning. Another change I have made, is to add the rest of the bottle of dressing right before serving since the pasta seems to absorb so much overnight and nobody likes a dry pasta salad.

To see the recipe and original post click here.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...