Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Peanut Butter Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie

Peanut Butter Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

One day when I was drinking my Coffee Smoothie I had the realization that peanut butter would taste really good in this smoothie. So the next time I made this smoothie I added some peanut butter and it tasted amazing. I also added some oats to give this smoothie a little more nutritional benefit and to help keep me fuller longer. This happens to be one of my go to smoothies after a long run and any added nutritional benefit that also keeps me fuller long is a plus.

Peanut Butter Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
  • 1 cup strong coffee, frozen into ice cubes
  • 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
  • 2/3 cup milk
  • 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
  • 2 tablespoons peanut butter

Directions:

  1. Add the oats to a blender and blend into a fine powder.
  2. Add in all of the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 512

Total Fat

20.1g

Saturated Fat

3.6g

Polyunsaturated Fat

3.6g

Monounsaturated Fat

6.1g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

11.6mg

Sodium

253.6mg

Potassium

794.1mg

Total Carbohydrates

64.9g

Dietary Fiber

7.7g

Sugars

28.8g

Protein

25.8g

Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C 13.6%

Calcium 35.2% Iron 10.9%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...