Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to the new year! 


The older I get the faster the years seem to go by. Every new year I seem to make some sort of resolution. The last few years it has not been so much as a resolution, but a goal and that goal as revolved around running. This year I am still making my annual running goal, 1,200 miles here I come! Including at least 14 races with 6 of them being half marathons. But I am also making a resolution to eat better, I am a pretty healthy eater, with all the running I do I try to eat healthy, but it is the sweets that I have a hard time saying no too. I love baking and that also requires eating those baked goods. Plus I also love a good dip with chips and crave them often. This year I am going to try and reduce the amount of times I eat my guilty sweets and dips.

Are you the kind of person that makes resolutions or goals for the new year? I'd love to hear about them if you make them and if you are the type of person that does not make them I'd love to hear why.

Enjoy the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...