Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Peach Raspberry Smoothie


Peaches and raspberries taste delicious together in this smoothie.

I have seen a lot of smoothie recipes lately, thanks Pinterest. When I started on this smoothie adventure I of course searched Pinterest for recipes and now my feed is full of smoothie recipes. One type of smoothie that has stood out for me is then ones with two different flavors poured into a clear glass and you can see the two different flavors. I love the look of those smoothies and that was the original intent of this smoothie.

However, when I got back from my run and went to make the smoothie I realized it would require me to make one part of the smoothie rinse out the blender equipment and make the next part. I would also have to get out one of my big mason jars, which would probably be to large for the smoothie and it would maybe only fill half and look weird and then I would need to get the straw lids for the jar. I decided I did not have time for all of that. I am already running short on time since I have to take pictures of the smoothies before getting ready to go to work and I just would not have the extra time needed. So I blended everything together to save time and it was delicious. Maybe one of these days on the weekend I will try it with layering the two different flavor.

Peach Raspberry Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 frozen banana, cut into chunks
  • 3/4 cup frozen peach slices
  • 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
  • 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:

  1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 236

Total Fat

2.1g

Saturated Fat

0.9g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0.4g

Monounsaturated Fat

0.1g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

10mg

Sodium

101.3mg

Potassium

739.4mg

Total Carbohydrates

45.4g

Dietary Fiber

7.4g

Sugars

29.2g

Protein

18g

Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 49.7%

Calcium 27.6% Iron 4.6%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...