Friday, August 30, 2019

Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie

Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

A few months ago I tried a cherry cordial smoothie and it was not good. When I was getting ready to make my Banana Cherry Smoothie I decided to try using chocolate milk instead of regular to see if it would be better than my last attempt at a chocolate cherry smoothie and it was. It was so much better. The smoothie has a tart flavor from the cherries and the prefect chocolate flavor.

Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup chocolate milk
  • 1 1/4-1 1/2 cups frozen tart cherries
  • 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
  • 1/4 cup fat free Greek yogurt

Directions:

  1. Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
I used 1 1/2 cups tart cherries since I really like the flavor, for less cherry flavor start with 1 1/4 cups and add more after tasting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...