Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Oven Baked Turkey Bacon

Oven Baked Turkey Bacon: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Cooking bacon is not my favorite task and if possible I will always ask my husband if he is willing to cook it. But sometimes, for one reason or another I have to cook bacon. When I do the microwave is my favorite way to do it. I don't have to watch it, I know exactly how long it will take depending on how many slices. I have it down to a science. However sometimes, I need a lot of bacon and the most I can do at a time in the microwave is 6, so I decided to try baking the bacon in the oven.

This is my new go to way. It is so easy and I can cook a lot of bacon at one time. 

Oven Baked Turkey Bacon

Ingredients:

  • turkey bacon

Directions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 400º F.
  2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
  3. Place desired amount of turkey bacon on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until bacon reaches desired crispiness.
Enjoy!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...