Monday, January 1, 2018

Make Again Monday- Eggnog Cookies

Make Again Monday- Egg Nog Cookies: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

One of my husbands biggest complaint about my cooking is that I rarely make a recipe again. I can't help myself I love trying new recipes and ever since I started this blog it is more important that I keep on trying new recipes. 

This year I have decided to make a real effort to make some of my recipes again. This way my family gets to enjoy their favorites more often. So I have decided to make Mondays on this blog for recipes that I have previously made and shared with you.

First up is Eggnog Cookies, I made these as part of my Christmas cookie baking marathon and they are still a family favorite, especially with my husband, who is a big fan of egg nog. Soft egg nog cookie topped with an egg nog frosting.

Click here for recipe and to see the original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...