Thursday, December 24, 2015

Frozen Caramel Coffee


Sometimes I just do not feel like a hot coffee. Lately the weather has been surprisingly warm for December here in Chicago. When I say warm I am talking in the 50's and a few days have reached 60's. What is going on?! It is never this warm around Christmas time!

Frozen Caramel Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

So on one of those warm days, I whipped this drink up real quick to take with me on my way to work instead of my usual hot coffee. It hit the spot and made me dream of hot summer days with lots of sunshine. While it has been warmer the sun has not been shining and it has been raining and gray. But now I have another delicious "summer" coffee drink to add to my collection.


Frozen Caramel Coffee

Ingredients:
  • 4 ounces strong brewed coffee
  • 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 5 ice cubes
Directions:
  1. Add the coffee, sugar and caramel sauce to a blender and blend on high until well mixed.
  2. Pour in the milk and add in the ice cubes.
  3. Blend until smooth and frothy.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
Instead of using hot brewed coffee you can use cold brewed coffee. You can also use coffee ice cubes.

Nutrition Facts
Servings 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 170
Total Fat
0.1g
Saturated Fat
0.1g
Polyunsaturated Fat
0g
Monounsaturated Fat
0g
Trans Fat
0g
Cholesterol
1.2g
Sodium
89.4g
Potassium
157.7g
Total Carbohydrates
43.2g
Dietary Fiber
0g
Sugars
37.1g
Protein
2.2g
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 0.3%
*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...