Thursday, August 31, 2017

Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats

Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Bananas and I have a love hate relationship. Sometimes I have no desire to eat bananas and other times they sound good. When I was meal planning I had several overnight oats that called for bananas, although I was not feeling like eating bananas, I decided to make them anyways. I am so glad I did, because the oats I made with them were delicious, so be prepared for more overnight oats using bananas.

Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 banana, sliced
  • 1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries

Directions:

  1. Place the oat in the bottom of a mason jar, add the milk and stir to mix. Top with the bananas and strawberries. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Serves: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories 271

Total Fat

4g

Saturated Fat

1.3g

Polyunsaturated Fat

1.1g

Monounsaturated Fat

1g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

7.5mg

Sodium

80.6mg

Potassium

224.9mg

Total Carbohydrates

50.2g

Dietary Fiber

5.7g

Sugars

15.2g

Protein

10.7g

Vitamin A 5.76% Vitamin C 18.92%

Calcium 20.3% Iron 10.85%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Organize Yourself Skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...