Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are enjoying time with your family and friends and of course enjoying delicious food.

This year instead of posting a new recipe I decided to share with you what my family is going to be eating for Thanksgiving Dinner. Some dishes are old favorites that come from my childhood Thanksgivings. Some are old favorites from when I started hosting Thanksgiving after I got married and some are new favorites that I started making just a few years ago.



















Other recipes that I do not have pictures for include:

Homemade Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
Jellied Cranberry Sauce
Pumpkin Pie with Homemade Crust and Homemade Whipped Cream 

And of course there will be a turkey. A turkey big enough for lots of leftovers. I love a good turkey sandwich made with leftover Thanksgiving turkey.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving meal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...