Crock Pot Raspberry Applesauce

Raspberry Applesauce: Savory Sweet an Satisfying

Previously I made Strawberry Applesauce in the crock pot with a lot of success. Plus my girls loved it, so I decided to try different flavors. First up is raspberry, since I had some frozen raspberries in my freezer. It turned out just as delicious as the strawberry, maybe even a little better, but then again I like raspberries better than strawberries.

Crock Pot Raspberry Applesauce
Ingredients:
8 cups chopped apples
4 cups frozen raspberries
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon

Directions:
Combine all of the ingredients in a crock pot. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or until the apples are very soft. Puree with a immersion blender, or transfer to a blender. Blending to reach your desired consistency. Transfer to glass jars and allow to cool completely before refrigerating or freezing.

Enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole

Broccoli Cheese Soup

Air Popped Kettle Corn