Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Crock Pot Raspberry Applesauce

Raspberry Applesauce: Savory Sweet an Satisfying

Previously I made Strawberry Applesauce in the crock pot with a lot of success. Plus my girls loved it, so I decided to try different flavors. First up is raspberry, since I had some frozen raspberries in my freezer. It turned out just as delicious as the strawberry, maybe even a little better, but then again I like raspberries better than strawberries.

Crock Pot Raspberry Applesauce

Ingredients:

  • 8 cups chopped apples
  • 4 cups frozen raspberries
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon

Directions:

  1. Combine all of the ingredients in a crock pot.
  2. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or until the apples are very soft.
  3. Puree with a immersion blender, or transfer to a blender. Blending to reach your desired consistency.
  4. Transfer to glass jars and allow to cool completely before refrigerating or freezing.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...