Wednesday, August 10, 2016

White Chocolate Iced Coffee

White Chocolate Iced Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

A few days ago I made a White Chocolate Sauce so I could add it to my morning iced coffee. One of my favorite latte's at my favorite coffee shop is a white chocolate latte. Plus I prefer white chocolate over any other type of chocolate. 

The addition of the white chocolate to my iced coffee turned out just like I had hoped, delicious. Plus I still have a lot of white chocolate sauce left so that means I can enjoy even more of this iced coffee.

White Chocolate Iced Coffee

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/4 cups brewed coffee, cold
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1-2 tablespoon white chocolate sauce
  • coffee ice cubes

Directions:

  1. Place the coffee, milk and white chocolate sauce into a blender and blend until well mixed and frothy.
  2. Add coffee ice cubes to a glass and pour coffee over top.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
The nutritional info is for 2 tablespoon white chocolate sauce.


Nutrition Facts

Serves: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories 107

Total Fat

1g

Saturated Fat

0.7g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

3g

Sodium

97g

Potassium

167.7g

Total Carbohydrates

23g

Dietary Fiber

0g

Sugars

20g

Protein

2.3g

Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 1.2%

Calcium 8.9% Iron 0.2%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...