Friday, July 29, 2016

White Chocolate Sauce

White Chocolate Sauce: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I was looking through Pinterest the other day and saw this recipe for White Chocolate Sauce. Immediately I thought it would make a good addition to an iced coffee. I could make the sauce let it cool in the refrigerate until I wanted to make my morning coffee. 


Of course before I refrigerated the sauce I took a little sample. Oh my gosh, it tasted so delicious and creamy. I could not wait to try it in my morning coffee.

White Chocolate Sauce

Ingredients:

  • 8 ounces good quality white chocolate, chopped
  • 1/2 cup half and half
  • 2 teaspoons unsalted butter

Directions:

  1. In a small saucepan heat the cream until it just starts to boil.
  2. Remove from the heat and add in the chocolate and butter.
  3. Whisk until the sauce is smooth and everything is well incorporated.
  4. Let cool completely and refrigerate.
Enjoy!!!
*Adapted from The Grant Life.

4 comments:

  1. Does this harden in the fridge or stay as a sauce consistency? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It stays a saucy consistency. I always give it a good shake before pouring out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...