Thursday, August 11, 2016

White Chocolate Caramel Frappuccino

White Chocolate Caramel Frappuccino: Savory Sweet and Satisfying


As I was getting out my White Chocolate Sauce to make my morning iced coffee, I saw my jar of caramel sauce only had a little bit left. So I decided to add that along with the white chocolate sauce to my morning iced coffee. Then I had the idea to blend the ice along with the coffee, milk and sauces. Such a delicious combination.

White Chocolate Caramel Frappuccino

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/4 cups brewed coffee, cold
  • 1/4 cup half and half
  • 1 tablespoon white chocolate sauce
  • 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
  • 1 1/2 cups coffee ice cubes

Directions:

  1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined.
  2. Pour into a glass and drink.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Serves: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories 223

Total Fat

6.1g

Saturated Fat

4g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

20g

Sodium

165.9g

Potassium

145g

Total Carbohydrates

44g

Dietary Fiber

0g

Sugars

36.5g

Protein

2.4g

Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 10.6% Iron 0.2%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Miss in the Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...