Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Cookie Dough Yogurt

Cookie Dough Yogurt: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I have had several recipes of this kind pinned for a long time. Every once in awhile I end up with leftover plain Greek yogurt in the fridge. The only person in the house that will eat plain Greek yogurt is my husband. So I had pinned the recipes incase I needed a way to get the yogurt eaten if my husband did not want to.

It took awhile, but it finally happened. There was some leftover plain greek yogurt that needed to be used up, so I used those recipes as a guide to create my own. I was a little nervous to try it, because sometimes a recipe says it will taste like something and it ends up not tasting like it at all. Well, after one bite I realized it really does taste similar to cookie dough and even better yet it tastes nothing like plain Greek yogurt. I may have to start buying plain yogurt just to make this recipe.

Cookie Dough Yogurt

Ingredients:

  • 2/3 cup non fat greek yogurt
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips

Directions:

  1. In a small bowl combine the yogurt, sugar, peanut butter and vanilla extract.
  2. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Serves: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories 242

Total Fat

8.3g

Saturated Fat

1.4g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

6.7g

Sodium

130.6g

Potassium

19.9g

Total Carbohydrates

24.3g

Dietary Fiber

1g

Sugars

21.5g

Protein

18.9g

Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 17.8% Iron 2.5%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...