I did not get to eat as many salads this summer as I wanted to thanks to that lovely lettuce illness. Now that I guess it is over and I am most definitely not ready for fall, I am going to make a few salads to try and make summer last just a bit longer.
This salad is very filling thanks to the beans and chicken. When I originally made it I used one small chicken breasts, however the chicken breasts I buy do not come in a small size, they are large. So with using a bigger chicken breasts this salad made 3 servings and was still filling.
To see the recipe and original post click here.
Enjoy!!!
Notes:
The bottom picture is missing to tomatoes because they were too ripe at the store. The onions are not there either since my girls do not like them, so I added them to my serving only.


No comments:
Post a Comment