Friday, July 26, 2024

Chocolate Raspberry Iced Coffee

Chocolate Raspberry Iced Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Oh my, this coffee is so delicious! The original recipe was for 2 servings, so I halved the recipe to make 1 for myself. When I realized I drank all of the coffee and did so fairly quickly, because I was surprised that it was gone, I wished I had made both servings so I would still be enjoying the coffee.

Chocolate Raspberry Iced Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

This has a decent amount of whipped cream on top, which I didn’t mind, but you could always make less if you do not want as much. I did not sweeten my whipping cream, I figured the chocolate syrup had enough sugar in it and didn’t want any extra sugar. The raspberries added a nice tartness to the whipped cream and when mixed with the coffee, it did not bother me that the whipping cream was unsweetened and normally I can not eat unsweetened whipped cream.

Raspberry Iced Mocha

Ingredients:

  • coffee ice cubes
  • 1 cup cold brew coffee
  • 1/2 tablespoon chocolate syrup, plus more for drizzle
  • 1 teaspoon raspberry syrup
  • 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, thawed

Directions:

  1. Place coffee ice cubes into a mug and pour the coffee over top.
  2. Add in the chocolate and raspberry syrup and stir to mix.
  3. Whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
  4. Smash the raspberries and gently fold into the whipped cream.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 325

Total Fat

26.9g

    Saturated Fat

18.7g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0.1g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

106.6mg

Sodium

41mg

Total Carbohydrates

14.3g

    Dietary Fiber

2.8g

    Sugars

10.4g

Protein

6g

Calcium

1.5%

Iron

2.5%

Potassium

73.6mg

Vitamin A

21.3%

Vitamin C

16.9%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Take Time for Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...