Friday, June 28, 2024

Condensed Milk Mocha Cold Brew Coffee

Condensed Milk Mocha Cold Brew Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying
 
Sometimes I need an afternoon pick me up and this drink hit the spot. This coffee tasted like a rich and creamy glass of chocolate milk. 

I cut the original recipe in half, so I could try a smaller amount and see how well I liked it. I had originally planned on drinking half one day and saving the rest for another day. However, it was so delicious that I ended up drinking all of it, oops. I am very glad I did not make the full batch. 

Condensed Milk Mocha Cold Brew Coffee

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups cold brew coffee
  • 1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder
  • 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 cup whole milk

Directions:

  1. In a large container, whisk together the coffee, cocoa powder, sweetened condensed milk and milk. Whisk until completely combined.
  2. Pour into two glasses or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Enjoy!!!
*Adapted from i knead to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...