Friday, May 31, 2024

Cookies and Cream Iced Coffee

Cookies and Cream Iced Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Cookies and cream is not really my thing. I am not going to choose cookies and cream ice cream or even eat an Oreo. But I do love white chocolate and a white chocolate latte is one of my favorites as is a vanilla latte. So combine those two with some dark chocolate, which is my second favorite chocolate, and it is a latte I have to try.

For this latte I used homemade syrups, so it took a bit of prep work, but I made them the night before so in the morning I could relax and enjoy my morning sipping on this delicious coffee. You could also use store bought syrups in this latte. Either way you choose this coffee is delicious, even for someone who is not a fan of cookies and cream, but I am definitely a fan of this latte.

Cookies and Cream Iced Coffee

Ingredients:

Directions:

  1. Add the coffee and vanilla syrup to a mug and stir together. Add in desired amount of coffee ice cubes.
  2. In a glass measuring cup, add in the milk, white chocolate sauce and cocoa powder. Use a frother and froth the milk. 
  3. Pour the milk over top of the coffee.
Enjoy!!!

Notes: 
I use my homemade cold brew, which is more of a coffee concentrate so I need to add some water to dilute it a bit. I use 3/4 cup cold brew and 1/4 cup water.


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 166

Total Fat

5g

    Saturated Fat

3.3g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0.5g

Cholesterol

11.5mg

Sodium

109.1mg

Total Carbohydrates

16g

    Dietary Fiber

0.3g

    Sugars

15g

Protein

6g

Calcium

17.5%

Iron

0.1%

Potassium

365.3mg

Vitamin A

5.5%

Vitamin C

1%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Coffee Sphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...