Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Almond Joy Iced Coffee

Almond Joy Iced Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying
 
I like spring and summer for more than just the warm weather, I like it for the iced coffee. Now I feel like I need to clarify what I mean by iced coffee, cause my oldest, who works at Dunkin' felt the need to correct me. I consider any coffee with ice in it iced coffee, even when I make it with my homemade cold brew. My oldest however, told me I need to call it cold brew coffee and not iced because they are made different. 

Whatever you want to call this coffee, it is delicious with the flavors of an almond joy, chocolate, almond and coconut.

Almond Joy Iced Coffee

Ingredients:

Almond Joy Syrup

  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
  • 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract

Coffee

  • 1 cup cold brew coffee
  • 3 tablespoons coconut milk
  • 3 tablespoons almond joy syrup
  • coffee ice cubes

Directions:

Almond Joy Syrup

  1. In a small saucepan, add the water, sugar and cocoa powder. Bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring often until the sugar dissolves.
  2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in both extracts.
  3. Allow the syrup to cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

Coffee

  1. Add coffee ice cubes to a glass. Add in the syrup, coconut milk and coffee, stir to mix.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 200

Total Fat

6.9g

    Saturated Fat

6.6g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0.1g

Cholesterol

0mg

Sodium

10.1mg

Total Carbohydrates

34.6g

    Dietary Fiber

0.6g

    Sugars

33.5g

Protein

2g

Calcium

0.3%

Iron

1.3%

Potassium

132.3mg

Vitamin A

0%

Vitamin C

0%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...