Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Mexican Coffee

Mexican Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

You had me at coffee! Anytime I see a recipe for coffee, I have to give it a look. I love having a variety of coffees to make on the weekend when I really get to enjoy my coffee, without having to drink it before I get to work.

My oldest calls my love of coffee an addiction, I just say I love the taste of coffee and it makes starting the day a little bit more enjoyable. This coffee, is the such a delicious and sweet way to start a weekend. The best way for me to describe this coffee is to liken it to a sweet and indulgent mocha. 

Mexican Coffee

Ingredients:

  • 12 ounces strong brewed coffee
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 ounce dark chocolate chips
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:

  1. In a small saucepan, add in the coffee, brown sugar, chocolate chips and cinnamon. Bring the mixture to a low boil and turn the heat down to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  2. Stir in the vanilla extract and pour into a mug.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 259

Total Fat

10.1g

    Saturated Fat

7g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

0mg

Sodium

10.1mg

Total Carbohydrates

41.1g

    Dietary Fiber

2.3g

    Sugars

34.1g

Protein

2.5g

Calcium

0.7%

Iron

4.3%

Potassium

236.3mg

Vitamin A

0.1%

Vitamin C

0%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Nellie Bellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...