Friday, November 24, 2023

Maple Cinnamon Latte

Maple Cinnamon Latte: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I know I might get some people upset by saying this, but I do not like pumpkin spice lattes. I've tried several and tried to make one myself and just do not like them. I do get excited for pumpkin spice baked goods. Put it in a muffin, bread, pancakes, waffles or even desserts like cheesecake or pudding and I will happily enjoy it.

Now this latte tasted like fall in a cup to me. The sweet maple syrup, warm cinnamon with a hint of vanilla, is the perfect drink for these chilly fall mornings. I think I need to find some more fall like lattes to add to my coffee collection.

Maple Cinnamon Latte

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
  • 2 tablespoons maple syrup
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup milk
  • pinch ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish

Directions:

  1. Add the maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon. Pour in the hot coffee and stir to combine.
  2. Heat the milk in a microwave safe container or on the stove top until warmed. Using a milk frother, froth the milk.
  3. Pour the milk into the coffee and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 211

Total Fat

2.5g

    Saturated Fat

1.5g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

10mg

Sodium

128.9mg

Total Carbohydrates

39.1g

    Dietary Fiber

0.2g

    Sugars

38.6g

Protein

8.2g

Calcium

28.4%

Iron

3.2%

Potassium

480.5mg

Vitamin A

10.1%

Vitamin C

2%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...