Monday, July 10, 2023

Make Again Monday: Cajun Macaroni and Cheese

Cajun Macaroni and Cheese: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

What do you do when you have several boxes of pasta with a little bit left and don't want to add yet another box with a little bit in it? You measure out all of your boxes, hoping you have enough for the recipe. My kids were less than thrilled with the mix of pastas, but at some point you need to use up the partial boxes of pasta. Besides I left out the bell pepper for for them so they can deal with the mix of pastas.

Cajun Macaroni and Cheese: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Some leftovers are better than other and some meals I just can't wait to enjoy again. This happens to be one of them. I find the leftovers almost as good as the day I made it and look forward to enjoying this mac and cheese again.

To see the recipe and original post click here.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...