Monday, April 10, 2023

Make Again Monday: Three Cheese Sausage Bake

Three Cheese Sausage Bake: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I still have yet to try the method of preparing and freezing the casserole to bake at another time. Maybe one of these days I will give it a try, but until then I will enjoy eating this casserole freshly made and baked.
 
Three Cheese Sausage Bake: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

My kids initially turned their noses up at the fact that there was zucchini in this casserole. One of them said it actually wasn’t that bad and could not really taste it when mixed with the other ingredients. The other, well, she said she could still taste it and was not happy about eating the zucchini and suggested I should leave it out next time. I feel the casserole is delicious just the way it is, creamy, cheesy and filling. 

Three Cheese Sausage Bake: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

To see the recipe and original post click here.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...