Monday, July 25, 2022

Make Again Monday: Cheesy Ground Turkey Pepperoni Casserole

Cheesy Ground Turkey Pepperoni Casserole: Savory Sweet and Satisfying
 
Normally I do not like crock pot meals that require you to precook everything and then put it in the crock pot for a short time. However, this one is delicious and I can make it ahead and just put the crock pot on when needed or have my kids do it. Although, since I got one of those crock pots that allow you to cook in them, like a stove, I've used it to cook the meat and then stir in the spaghetti sauce along with the pepperoni, cooked noodles and the cheese and skip the layering steps. 

Cheesy Ground Turkey Pepperoni Casserole: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

To see the recipe and original post click here.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...