Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Frozen Kahlúa White Russian

Frozen Kahlúa White Russian: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

My husband is not a big drinker, he may have one or two drinks a year and I have a hard time convincing him to partake in one with me. However, I knew if I made a take on one of his favorite drinks he would probably drink with me. He is a big fan of white Russians plus he likes milkshakes a lot, so combine the two and I just might have a drink he can't resist trying. 

Another benefit of this drink is that I had all of the ingredients, well almost all. I did not have vanilla vodka and I hate buying a big bottle of hard liquor not knowing if I will use it again, especially if the drink does not turn out well. It has happened before and I really did not want to have yet another bottle of hard liquor just sitting around. I had a feeling I could make my own vanilla vodka by adding vanilla extract to vodka and after a quick internet search confirmed I was right and was working on making this drink.

This drink is absolutely delicious and makes me want to make more hard liquor drinks. I love it and so does my husband and if I had more ice cream I would probably make us another one.

Frozen Kahlúa White Russian

Ingredients:

  • 2 ounces Kahlúa Coffee liqueur 
  • 2 ounces vodka
  • 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup vanilla ice cream

Directions:

  1. In a blender, add in all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
  2. Pour into 2 glasses and serve.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
If the mixture is too runny add in more ice cream, if the mixture is too thick add in a splash of milk.


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 2

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 374

Total Fat

18g

    Saturated Fat

11g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

69mg

Sodium

46.2mg

Total Carbohydrates

19.5g

    Dietary Fiber

0g

    Sugars

5.3g

Protein

2g

Calcium

6.1%

Iron

0%

Potassium

4mg

Vitamin A

0%

Vitamin C

0%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Cooking in Stilettos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...