Friday, July 23, 2021

Key Lime Raspberry Smoothie

Key Lime Raspberry Smoothie: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

As I was drinking my remade version of my key lime smoothie the other day, I had the idea that it would taste amazing with raspberries. I'm not sure what made me think about adding raspberries, but I am so glad I did. Even though I wasn't planning on making the key lime smoothie often due to the sugar content, I just couldn’t wait to try it with raspberries.

Key Lime Raspberry Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup non fat Greek yogurt
  • 1 banana
  • 3 tablespoons bottled key lime juice
  • 1/3 cup frozen raspberries

Directions:

  1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 475

Total Fat

6.9g

    Saturated Fat

4.5g

    Trans Fat

0.2g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0.1g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

27.2mg

Sodium

148.9mg

Total Carbohydrates

84.1g

    Dietary Fiber

6.6g

    Sugars

66.3g

Protein

21.4g

Calcium

45%

Iron

2.3%

Potassium

793.8mg

Vitamin A

10.7%

Vitamin C

24.4%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...