Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Disney Dole Whip Copy Cat

Disney Dole Whip: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Just over a year ago Disney released their famous dole whip recipe. I ended up making the recipe shortly afterI saw it, but somehow never managed to blog it. My whole family loved this recipe and it made me want to plan a trip to Disney. I haven't been since I was a little kid.  

The original recipe calls for 1 big scoop ice cream, I found 1 cup of ice cream is about right. You can play around with the amount of ice cream to get the right temperature.

Disney Dole Whip

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup vanilla ice cream
  • 4 ounces pineapple juice
  • 2 cups frozen pineapple

Directions:

  1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until well mixed and smooth.
  2. To get the iconic swirl, pour the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star tip and pipe into a bowl or just scoop into a bowl. Serve immediately.
Enjoy!!!
*Adapted from Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...