Friday, April 9, 2021

Butterscotch and Caramel Coffee

Butterscotch and Caramel Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love making my own latte's at home. I recently tried a different flavor latte at a local coffee shop and it wasn't bad, but it just didn't have much flavor. Making my own latte's I can make sure they have the exact flavor I am looking for. 

This latest coffee drink is not a latte, but a flavored coffee. It does have delicious flavor like a latte, but only a little bit of dairy unlike a latte. This coffee combines my love of caramel and butterscotch into a delicious cup of coffee.

Butterscotch and Caramel Coffee

Ingredients:

  • 10 ounces brewed coffee
  • pinch ground cinnamon
  • 1-2 tablespoons butterscotch topping
  • 1-2 tablespoons caramel sauce
  • 2 tablespoons half and half

Directions:

  1. Pour or brew the coffee into a mug.
  2. Add in the desired amount of butterscotch and caramel and stir until well mixed.
  3. Stir in the half and half.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
The nutritional info is for 2 tablespoons of butterscotch and caramel.


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 277

Total Fat

7.7g

    Saturated Fat

4.3g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

33.4mg

Sodium

195.6mg

Total Carbohydrates

52.9g

    Dietary Fiber

0g

    Sugars

41.5g

Protein

3.3g

Calcium

5.5%

Iron

0.5%

Potassium

120.8mg

Vitamin A

0%

Vitamin C

0%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Living Locurto.

1 comment:

  1. Some really great info, Gladiola I detected this. I’m not spaming. I’m just saying your website is AWSOME! Thank you so much! Please vist also my website.mesh-bags

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...