Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Turtle Coffee Cocktail

Turtle Coffee Cocktail: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I am not one for making mixed drinks or boozy milkshakes. I would love to make more of these, but if I am going to have a drink it is so much easier to grab a beer, glass of wine or hard cider. Plus I have a problem buying a bottle of hard liquor for a recipe that I may or may not like, and since my husband does not drink as much as I do the bottles would sit around awhile, like the bottle of rum we bought on our honeymoon 15 years ago that we still haven’t opened. 

This drink just might change my mind about making these types of drinks more often. There is so much deliciousness in that glass. Just looking at the pictures makes me want to make another one right now.

Turtle Coffee Cocktail

Ingredients:

  • 1/4 cup cold brew coffee
  • 1/4 cup Bailey's Original Irish Cream
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
  • 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup, plus more for serving
  • 1 tablespon caramel sauce, plus more for serving
  • whipped cream

Directions:

  1. In a blender add the coffee, Bailey's, milk, ice cream, 1 tablespoon chocolate and caramel syrup. Blend until smooth.
  2. Drizzle some chocolate and caramel syrup on the inside of the glass and then pour the drink in. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate and caramel syrup.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
You can also use strong brewed coffee that has been chilled in place of the cold brew coffee.

This recipe makes 1 large drink or 2 smaller drinks.
*Adapted from Amy Latta Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...