Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Coffee Milkshake

Coffee Milkshake: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

This milkshake brings so many words to my mind: love, delicious, incredible, amazing, unbelievably good. I could probably add a few more, but I think you get the idea. if you are looking for an easy and delicious afternoon pick-up, this milkshake is for you!

Coffee Milkshake: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

The first time I made this milkshake I halved the recipe because the whole recipe seemed a little too much for one person, however once I took my first sip I instantly regretted that decision. I was so very tempted to go and make another one, but decided to be good and wait for another day. 

The next time I made it, I made the full batch and of course drank it all, but felt guilty about all of the calories I just consumed. So I am thinking the next time I might try 3/4 of the recipe and see how that goes.

Coffee Milkshake

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup cold brew coffee
  • 2 cups vanilla ice cream
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:

  1. Add the coffee and ice cream to a blender and blend until smooth.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
If the milkshake is too thick for your taste, add a little bit of milk too thin it out. If the milkshake is too thin for your liking, add a bit more ice cream.

I used my Simple Vanilla Ice Cream for this milkshake.

For a mocha version, add 1/2-1 tablespoon chocolate syrup.
*Adapted from Foodie with Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...