Thursday, August 20, 2020

Jalapeño Popper Salad Dressing

Jalapeño Popper Salad Dressing: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

These salad dressing was part of a salad I made, but my husband and I loved the salad dressing so much, that I knew it needed to be it's own post. 

This dressing definitely packed quite the spicy punch, so I would add the jalapeños a little bit at a time until you reach your desired level of heat. I used fresh jalapeños and left the seeds in, but I also think pickled jalapeños would be equally as delicious and maybe not quite so spicy.

Jalapeño Popper Salad Dressing

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup buttermilk
  • 1/4 cup fresh or pickled jalapeños
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
  • black pepper, to taste

Directions:

  1. Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and process until well blended.
  2. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Enjoy!!!
*Adapted from Closet Cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...