Friday, June 26, 2020

Hawaiian Overnight Oats


Hawaiian Overnight Oats: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I have this list of overnight oats that I want to make and I keep forgetting to prepare them the night before. I love overnight oats! I love being able to go to the fridge and grab my mason jar of oats, stirring and then enjoying my breakfast. But I hate having to remember to make them at night. 

Pineapple, cherries and coconut taste so well together and make overnight oats delicious. You could also add some nuts, like sliced almonds, cashews or macadamia nuts for a little crunch.

Hawaiian Overnight Oats

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
  • 2 tablespoons dried cherries
  • 1/4 cup canned pineapple chunks or tidbits, drained

Directions:

  1. ​In a mason jar or other sealable container add in the oats and milk and stir to combine.
  2. Add in coconut, cherries and pineapple.
  3. Cover the container and refrigerate overnight.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 339

Total Fat

9.2g

Saturated Fat

5.8g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

305mg

Sodium

92.5mg

Potassium

200mg

Total Carbohydrates

57.5g

Dietary Fiber

5.2g

Sugars

29.1g

Protein

10g

Vitamin A 18.3% Vitamin C 4.8%

Calcium 14% Iron 10.8%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Sugar Dish Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...