Thursday, May 28, 2020

Tropical Smoothie


Tropical Smoothie: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I thought I was done with new smoothies for after my runs, but then I found this recipe. I didn’t have one with this exact combination of fruit yet, so it seemed only right to give it a try and of course it was delicious and I had to add it to my list of after run smoothies. 

Tropical Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup frozen peach slices
  • 1/3 cup frozen pineapple chunks
  • 1/3 cup frozen mango
  • 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
  • 1/3 cup orange juice
  • 1/3 cup milk

Directions:

  1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smoothie.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 241

Total Fat

1g

Saturated Fat

0.5g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

8.3mg

Sodium

66.4mg

Potassium

471.1mg

Total Carbohydrates

45.1g

Dietary Fiber

4g

Sugars

35.5g

Protein

13.2g

Vitamin A 16.3% Vitamin C 105.7%

Calcium 21.3% Iron 7.5%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Lauren's Latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...