Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Easy Homemade Mocha

Easy Homemade Mocha: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

One afternoon, I was struggling. I was cold, I was tired and that is when I had an idea. What if I took a hot chocolate packet and combined it with coffee. I always have hot chocolate packets on hand, t he high quality flavored ones, and using that could make a super easy mocha.

So I brewed my coffee while I heated my milk and then whisked together the milk and hot chocolate packet and then finally poured the hot chocolate over the coffee. This method makes a delicious and easy mocha that takes less than 3 minutes.

Easy Homemade Mocha

Ingredients:

  • 6 ounces strong brewed coffee
  • 4 ounces milk
  • 1 hot chocolate packet (1.25 ounces)

Directions:

  1. Brew the coffee and pour into a mug.
  2. While the coffee brews measure the milk into a glass measuring cup and heat in the microwave until hot, about 1 minute.
  3. Add the hot chocolate packet to the milk and whisk until well combined.
  4. Pour the hot chocolate over the coffee.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 192

Total Fat

4.3g

Saturated Fat

3.2g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0.3g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

5mg

Sodium

327.5mg

Potassium

316mg

Total Carbohydrates

32.2g

Dietary Fiber

1g

Sugars

30g

Protein

7.2g

Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 1%

Calcium 22.5% Iron 4%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...