Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Vanilla Latte Overnight Oats

Vanilla Latte Overnight Oats: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I love incorporating coffee into the various foods I make. Any time I see a recipe with coffee in it I always look at it to see if I want to make it. I am completely addicted to coffee and being able to have it in my breakfast oats makes it a great start to the day.

Vanilla Latte Overnight Oats

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup cold brewed coffee
  • 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup nonfat greek yogurt

Directions:

  1. In a mason jar or another sealable container, add in the oats, milk, coffee and vanilla extract, stirring to mix.
  2. Add in the greek yogurt and mix well.
  3. Seal the container and refrigerate overnight.
  4. In the morning the overnight oats well.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 247

Total Fat

3.8g

Saturated Fat

1.3g

Polyunsaturated Fat

1g

Monounsaturated Fat

1g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

8.7mg

Sodium

82.4mg

Potassium

229mg

Total Carbohydrates

36g

Dietary Fiber

4g

Sugars

9.9g

Protein

15.8g

Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 1%

Calcium 21.2% Iron 8%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Juggling with Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...