Friday, June 14, 2019

Mixed Berry Orange Smoothie

Mixed Berry Smoothie: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

When I went to make this smoothie I thought I had just scheduled a smoothie that was almost identical to this one. I went back and looked at the other smoothie and yeah they are very similar. I decided to post this one because it has vanilla extract in it and some of the amounts of ingredients are different. Without trying the smoothies side by side I can’t say which is better. However, I can say that this smoothie is very delicious.

Mixed Berry Orange Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup orange juice
  • 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup frozen mixed berries
  • 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks

Directions:

  1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 345

Total Fat

0.4g

Saturated Fat

0.1g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0.1g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

5mg

Sodium

53.9mg

Potassium

902.6mg

Total Carbohydrates

74.4g

Dietary Fiber

8.3g

Sugars

52g

Protein

12.9g

Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 138.3%

Calcium 21.1% Iron 20.8%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Deliciously Sprinkled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...