Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Banana Smoothie

Banana Smoothie: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I was a little leery of this smoothie. It is not that I do not like bananas, but I am rarely in the mood to just eat a banana and I thought this smoothie would taste just like eating a banana. Turns out this smoothie was creamy with banana flavor, but not an overpowering banana flavor. To me it was the perfect banana flavor, just enough to know I was drinking a banana smoothie, but it did not taste like I was eating a banana, if that makes any sense at all.

Banana Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 2 large frozen bananas, cut into chunks
  • 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup milk

Directions:

  1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.​
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 443

Total Fat

2.1g

Saturated Fat

1g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0.2g

Monounsaturated Fat

0.1g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

27.5mg

Sodium

205.6mg

Potassium

1,459mg

Total Carbohydrates

78.2g

Dietary Fiber

7.7g

Sugars

43.6g

Protein

32.6g

Vitamin A 8.2% Vitamin C 37.5%

Calcium 53.1% Iron 3.6%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Marsha's Baking Addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...