Friday, April 19, 2019

Banana Split Smoothie

Banana Split Smoothie: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I love banana splits. It is not often that I get one, because it is a lot of ice cream and I typically can not eat it all. Sometimes my husband and I will plan a big breakfast or late breakfast and then have a banana split around lunch time and then a normal dinner. This is not the most healthy thing to do, but we love our banana splits.

I was leery of this banana split smoothie because I did not think there was any chance of tasting the strawberry, banana and chocolate flavor. But I was wrong, I tasted all of the flavors and the smoothie was delicious. I can't wait to make it again.

Banana Split Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup fat free Greek yogurt
  • 1 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
  • 1/2 cup chocolate milk

Directions:

  1. Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smoothie.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 279

Total Fat

1.7g

Saturated Fat

0.9g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0.1g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

10.8mg

Sodium

122.9mg

Potassium

927.7mg

Total Carbohydrates

55.1g

Dietary Fiber

6.3g

Sugars

35.7g

Protein

13.4g

Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 109.3%

Calcium 23.5% Iron 5.8%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Family Fresh Meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...