Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Power Smoothie

Berry, Banana, Oat Smoothie: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

This smoothie is packed with ingredients, that will keep you full until lunch time. When I first looked at the ingredient list, I was shocked at the amount of spinach. I know you do not taste the spinach, it is in there for the nutritional value and I think that is a big reason this smoothie kept me full. Plus I felt really good about drinking a delicious tasting smoothie knowing I was getting almost a full serving of vegetables.

Power Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup good quality orange juice
  • 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
  • 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
  • 1 cup frozen mixed berrries
  • 3 cups spinach leaves

Directions:

  1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
  2. If smoothie is too thick, blend in a little bit more orange juice until desired thickness is reached.
Enjoy!!!
*Adapted from Tastes Better From Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...