Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Dark Chocolate Sauce

Dark Chocolate Sauce: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Ugh! These past few months have been quite something! I just keep waiting for things to calm down. Life has been quite a roller coaster lately with so many twists and turn. But thankfully I have my running to keep me sane and delicious homemade dark chocolate sauce.

I made this sauce specifically for a drink, so check back tomorrow to see that drink. But this sauce would taste amazing over ice cream or as a filling in a cupcake or even as a topping for a cake. It also tastes really good by the spoonful, I mean I had to try the sauce to make sure it was good enough for the drink and to share with all of you. Plus the sauce is really easy to make and tastes better than any store bought variety I have had.

Dark Chocolate Sauce

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
  • 8 ounces dark chocolate chips

Directions:

  1. In a medium pot, heat the cream and butter over medium heat until the butter has melted and the cream is warm.
  2. Add in the chocolate chips and stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixed is smooth.
  3. Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature.
  4. Transfer the mixture to a sealable container and store in the refrigerator.
Enjoy!!!
*Adapted from Food Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...