Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Dark Chocolate Latte

Dark Chocolate Latte: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

A mocha has never been my go to coffee drink, unless it involved white chocolate. But when I saw a recipe for a dark chocolate latte, I knew I wanted to make it. White chocolate is my favorite, but dark chocolate is my second favorite. After a few attempts I got the latte just right and it tastes fantastic. The dark chocolate flavor comes through perfectly making it the prefect latte for anyone who loves dark chocolate.

Dark Chocolate Latte

Ingredients:

  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 3 tablespoons dark chocolate sauce
  • 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, hot

Directions:

  1. In a small saucepan stir together the milk and chocolate sauce.
  2. Heat over low heat until the milk is hot, but not boiling.
  3. Whisk the milk until frothy or use a blender to make the milk frothy.
  4. Pour the hot coffee into a mug and pour the frothy milk over top.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
I used my Homemade Dark Chocolate Sauce in this recipe.


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 257

Total Fat

4.2g

Saturated Fat

2.6g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

7.5mg

Sodium

172.1mg

Potassium

377.3mg

Total Carbohydrates

45.2g

Dietary Fiber

1.5g

Sugars

39g

Protein

7.7g

Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 1.5%

Calcium 18.8% Iron 12%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Inside BruCrew Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...