Monday, September 17, 2018

Make Again Monday: Cold Brew Coffee

Cold Brew Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Cold brew coffee is quite popular now, I have been making it since 2014 and have loved it for my iced and frozen coffee's. There is a science behind why cold brew is better for cold coffee drinks versus hot brewed coffee that has been chilled, but I am not going to even try and explain it. I will say I love cold brew coffee and it is so easy to make.

I used to make cold brew coffee with a large container, mesh strainer and coffee filter. But after having may spills, and taking forever for the coffee to filter through I decided to look for a container designed to make cold brew coffee. I am so glad I did it makes the process unbelievably easy.

Previously I had used cold brew to make 3 different types of frozen coffee drink, regular, caramel and mocha, but this time I tried a white chocolate version and have now added it to my regular iced coffee routine.

To see the original post and recipe click here.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...